Delaware Bay Driving Tour
Time & Location
About the Event
The event has been postponed until Saturday March 13th at 10 am. Rain date March 14th at 10am. Make sure to contact Michael Hogan at email@example.com with questions.
Join us for a driving tour of the beautiful Delaware Bay! On our route, we’ll see sweeping wetlands, a giant and ancient Atlantic white cedar tree, historic towns, the East Point Lighthouse, and many bald eagles! At each stop, there will be opportunities for attendees to get out and take photographs while our host Michael Hogan gives details on the ecology and history of each location. Space is limited -- there's a 10 car limit -- so reserve your spot today!
- Lots of bald eagles!
- Delaware Bay Shore Museum in Port Norris. We’ll learn about the history of oyster fishing in the Delaware Bay
- Shellpile wetlands boardwalk and the giant ancient Atlantic white cedar tree
- Historic towns Leesburg and Dorchester
- Matt’s Landing
- Impoundments along the Delaware Bay and Maurice River
- Thompson Beach Road observation platform
- East Point Lighthouse
Date: March 13th (Rain Date March 14th)
Time: 10 AM
Location: Delaware Bay Shore Museum in Port Norris; 2800 High St, Port Norris, NJ 08349
Cost: $50 PER CAR
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delaware Bay Driving Tour$50$500$0